Meditation for the Mysteries of the Rosary
1. In each Hail Mary we say:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus who was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
2. Jesus, with Whom you visited Elizabeth.
3. Jesus Who was born in Bethlehem.
4. Jesus Who was presented in the Temple.
5. Jesus Who was lost and found teaching in the Temple.
1. Jesus Who was baptized in the Jordan.
2. Jesus Who transformed water into wine at Caana
3. Jesus Who proclaimed the Kingdom
4. Jesus Who was transfigured at Mt. Tabor
5. Jesus Who instituted the Eucharist.
1. Jesus Who agonized in the Garden
2. Jesus Who was scourged at the pillar
3. Jesus Who was crowned with thorns
4. Jesus Who carried the Cross to Calvary
5. Jesus Who died on the Cross for my sins
1. Jesus Who rose from the dead
2. Jesus Who ascended into heaven
3. Jesus Who sent the Holy Spirit
4. Jesus Who brought you to Himself in glory
5. Jesus Who crowned you Queen of heaven and earth.